Pittsfield High School Cross Country Running Course - 5K
- Start in Baseball field behind school.
- Line up in the outfield facing the 3rd base line.
- Head due North.
- Follow Yellow arrows (or better yet, get a GPS, download the track from the file below and just follow it)
- Finish in Center field just behind 2nd base.
DOWNLOADABLE GPS TRACK: PHSXC_Course.gpx (right click on the file name and choose Save Target As and save it with .gpx as the extension on the file name).
- Save this file (PHSXC_Course.gpx) to your harddrive with a .gpx extension.
- Start up Easy GPS (or Expert GPS)
- File -> Open PHSXC_Course.gpx
- In the drop down list, select "Tracks"
- Right click on the track and choose "Send Track to GPS"
- Then go for a run and just follow the track on your GPS Screen.
- Alternatively, if your GPS supports routes, you can Right click on the Track and select "Convert to a Route"
- Then select "Routes" from the drop down
- Right click on the route and choose "Send Route to GPS"
- Then activate the route on your GPS and follow the arrow while you go for a run.